CHANDLING FOR AFRICA
IFS provides Chandling services to an established and growing client base on the African continent. The Group focuses on creating sustainable relationships, ensuring that major focus is placed on providing the best procurement option for all needs, at the most affordable cost.
IFS Ship Supplier and Trading (SS&T) forms part of the greater IFS Group.
Our specialist logistics division covers over 1.6 million kilometres annually in servicing our clients and has over 450 20ft containers in circulation per month.
OUR TARGET MARKET INCLUDES:
- Offshore Oil and Gas companies
- Tugs of all categories
- Fishing Trawlers
- Government vessels
- Container and bulk cargo vessels
- Luxury yachts
- Any mining or industrial requirements
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM THE COMPETITION?
Our core differentiator is our commitment to provide personalised solutions by understanding your needs and executing them with safety and professionalism at the forefront of our operation. Our focused team is available and willing to engage at short notice and takes great pride in the speed and excellence with which our service is provided.
WHY USE US
- Around the clock availability and swift response to inquiries allows for proper planning and alignment of needs. This ensures expectations are met and often exceeded.
- A solid platform/base from which to expand our offering and business.
- Forming part of a company employing +-1800 employees across Africa – our capacity and reliability can be trusted.
WHERE ARE WE SITUATED?
The Port of Walvis Bay is the gateway entrance into Southern Africa’s continuing economical growth, therefore giving us access to opportunities beyond it’s limit. The IFS Support Office is based adjacent to the Port of Durban (Africa’s largest and busiest harbour) and we have extensive coverage throughout other African countries:
- Mozambique – Ports of Maputo, Nacala and Beira
- South Africa – Port of Cape Town
- Ghana – Ports of Tema and Tokaradi