We believe that all inhabitants of remote camps should be educated on prevalent tropical diseases and the preventative measures that need to be taken. We undertake, as part of camp life, to provide regular education and awareness campaigns. In this way, the risks of contracting diseases and becoming ill can be vastly reduced.
All our employees receive comprehensive health and safety training as well as specific training in their area of responsibility, be it, housekeeping, sanitation, pest control, cleaning, food storage and handling or food preparation.
Our food safety manual has been developed to:
- Meet the requirements of the ISO 22000:2005 standard
- Meet the HACCP requirements. We comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards and our HSE and Quality management systems are registered and independently certified for the following standards:
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System